Location: 13th Floor, Room 13A10
- Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP)
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services (OBHS)
- Neuroscience and Rehabilitation Center (NRC)
- Social Work Services (SWS)
- Community Behavioral Health Services (CBHS)
- Residential Treatment Facility (RTF)
To be the military health system’s premier Behavioral Health Service integrating psychiatry, psychology, social work, neurology, and substance abuse. Through this integration of services sustain constant readiness; provide behavioral health and neurological services, and train competent and caring behavioral health professionals.
Behavioral Health provides Leadership, administrative and technical support and other assistance to ensure the various services that compromise the Department deliver the highest quality care for beneficiaries as possible. For clinic appointment information location and hours of operation, please refer to the specific service web page links. For additional information not covered in this website please contact us at the numbers listed above.