Location: 13th Floor West, Room 13B-04
Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Fax: 706-787- 2366/5388
Mission and Vision:
The mission of the Outpatient Behavioral Health Services is to provide high quality behavioral health care to all TRICARE Prime DDEAMC beneficiaries within the region and provide a training environment for the clinical psychology residency program. We work as a team to provide excellent behavioral health care, to insure outstanding professional training for all the trainees who work with us, and to maintain and support readiness in an environment that emphasizes integrity, positive interpersonal relationships, creativity, and flexibility.
Scope of Services:
Outpatient Behavioral Health Services (OBHS) provides behavioral health services to Active Duty Service Members. Services are also provided on a space available basis to active duty family members and to TRICARE Prime retirees and their families in order of priority.
OBHS offers a wide range of behavioral health services to include psychotherapeutic medication management, psychotherapy, psychological assessment services, military specific evaluations and consultation to primary care service lines. Services are often provide in a team setting by Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Psychology Interns and Residents (completing their Doctorate in Psychology), Psychometricians, and Mental Health Specialists (68X)
- Self-referral patients may call for an intake appointment. During duty hour’s emergencies may come in on a walk-in basis. Patients are triaged by level of emergency and then seen on a first come, first served basis.
- Providers can refer patients for evaluation and treatment through online consults or by speaking with the walk in provider during the duty day.
- After duty emergencies should go to the Emergency Room for care.
All military medical beneficiaries may receive service through this department. Based on provider availability, non-active duty clients may be referred to civilian providers.
Multidisciplinary Outpatient Services:
- Adult Assessment and Neuro-Psychology Service
- Clinical Psychology Internship/Residency Programs
- Limited Child Services
- Health Psychology Service
- Military Psychology Service
- Psychological Assessment Lab
- Psychotherapeutic Medication evaluation and management
- Group psychotherapy
- Trans-cranial Magnetic Stimulation
Army Behavioral Health