The Nephrology-Dialysis Service at DDEAMC is equipped to provide the following services:
- Evaluation and treatment of medical renal diseases, to include renal biopsies.
- Pre-transplant evaluation, transplant referral and follow-up of renal transplant patients.
- Pre-dialysis evaluation and education.
- Hypertension Clinic (staffed but done in the internal medicine clinic).
- Hemodialysis (inpatient only).
- Continuous renal replacement therapies (inpatient only).
- Supervise peritoneal dialysis (inpatient only).
Patients who are eligible for care at DDEAMC, who have medical renal disease and who are 18 years old and older are seen in the Nephrology Clinic.
Links for Nephrology on the World Wide Web:
You are about to leave this web site and may enter the web site of a non-federal entity. This Command does not endorse this entity, but provides this link only as a convenience.
National Kidney Foundation (http://www.kidney.org/)
Home page of the National Kidney Foundation.
American Society of Nephrology (http://www.asn-online.com/)
The American Society of Nephrology.