Location: BLDG 29605 Barnes
(next to Ft Gordon Fitness Center)
Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
1:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Front Desk: (706) 787-6756
Fax: (706) 787-7458
To improve and preserve the health of our beneficiaries through a comprehensive health promotion program.
Our staff includes Military and Civilian Health Care Professionals that are Physicians, Registered Nurses, Exercise Trainers, Licensed Practice Nurses, and Medical Support Assistants who are trained and knowledgeable in our programs/services offered.
Live Healthy, Live Well, Live Longer
To get started just do the following:
Check out one of the links below or
Give us a call or come by and see us>
IAW AR 600-63:
Army Pregnancy/Post Partum Physical Fitness Program
Civilian Health Promotion Program
Tobacco Cessation Classes
Other Services Offered
- Health and disease Briefings by Unit Request
- STI Briefs by Unit Request
- Cadre (Health) Training Class
- Soldier Self Care Briefings
- Breastfeeding Counseling/Trinity Hospital has regularly scheduled classes
- Monthly Health Observances /Programs
- Health Fair Events