Location: Darling Hall, 1st Floor, Room 151
Phone: (706)791-3132/6049/3162/4201, Fax: (706)791-3231
Hours: Monday - Wednesday, Friday: 0730-1600; Thursday: 0800-1630
CLOSED: Saturday, Sunday and all Federal holidays
|All motor vehicles operating on Fort Gordon must register with Vehicle Registration at Darling Hall.
You must have the following required items with you when you come in to register.
- Valid military/Civilian Identification card, Contractors ID badge or a memorandum signed by Fort Gordon Contracting Office
- Valid State or international driver's license
- Valid liability insurance card for each registered vehicle; or a current policy that lists each vehicle
- Valid Certificate of registration as required by the state in which the vehicle is registered. If the applicant is other than the registered owner, a notarized statement or power of attorney is require from the owner specifying the inclusive dates for which permission to use the vehicle has been granted.
- Motorcycle drivers safety card and a motorcycle endorsement on the driver's license is required when registering a motorcycle on Fort Gordon (706 791-7233)