Location: Darling Hall, 1st Floor, Room 151
Phone: 706-791-3132/6049/3162/4201, Fax: 706-791-3231
Hours: Monday - Wednesday & Friday | 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday | 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
CLOSED: Saturday, Sunday and all Federal Holidays
|All motor vehicles operating on Fort Gordon must register with Vehicle Registration at Darling Hall.
You must have the following required items with you when you come in to register.
- Valid military/Civilian Identification card, Contractors ID badge or a memorandum signed by Fort Gordon Contracting Office
- Valid State or international driver's license
- Valid liability insurance card for each registered vehicle; or a current policy that lists each vehicle
- Valid Certificate of registration as required by the state in which the vehicle is registered. If the applicant is other than the registered owner, a notarized statement or power of attorney is require from the owner specifying the inclusive dates for which permission to use the vehicle has been granted.
- Motorcycle drivers safety card and a motorcycle endorsement on the driver's license is required when registering a motorcycle on Fort Gordon (706-791-7233)