Location: Room 3J-01
Hours: 0630 - 1630 Monday - Friday
Chief, Material Branch: (706) 787-3850
Chief, Inventory Management: (706) 787-2814
Customer Service: (706) 787-4194
Financial Manager: (706) 787-2747
Services and Duties Performed
- Located within the walls of the Logistics Division on the 3rd floor, the Materiel Branch is the home for the INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SECTION (IMS).
- The Chief of Inventory Management also serves as the accountable officer for the Installation Medical Supply Activity(IMSA).
- The IMSA provides approximately $32 million dollars in medical supplies annually to approximately three hundred and fifty customers located at Forts Gordon and McPherson Georgia and their surrounding areas as well as Fort Buchanan, Puerto Rico.
- The IMSA also supports the Regional Training Site and all the Reserve and National Guard Components who train on Fort Gordon.
- The inventory accounting system used in the IMS is the Theater Army Medical Management Information System(TAMMIS).
- Assisting in the operation of the IMS are a Customer Service Representative, a Financial Manager, Item Managers, Purchasing Clerks and a Data Entry Clerk.