Location: Room 1O-19
This office provides support and coordination for the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps who are medical evacuated or referred to Eisenhower Army Medical Center. Some of the primary duties of the Liaison are as follows:
- Assist with Navy/Marine orders and transferring to next commands.
- Tri-service medical boards for all Navy/Marine personnel.
- Assist in decedent affairs for all active duty Navy/Marines.
- Disability counselor for medical boards in coordination with Beaufort, Charleston, Jacksonville and the Atlanta area.
- Exceptional family member program coordinator for the Southeast area