Location: Room 3M-01
Hours: Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
MDS Supervisor: 706-787-2749
MDS General Area: 706-787-3668
Receiving Area: 706-787-4788
HAZCOM and QA Representative: 706-787-0192/6246
Turn-in and Technical Inspection Status: 706-787-2761
- Provide consumable medical supplies (1100 items) to EAMC wards, clinics, tenant activities and patients, through inventory, restock and over the counter issues.
- Monitor/maintain/adjust stock levels of supplies for the MEDCEN. Receive/store incoming supplies and medical equipment.
- Turn-in, redistribute and /or destroy all excess medical supplies.
- Turn-in or redistribute non-hand receipt excess/unserviceable medical items to DRMO or other activites.
- Provide quality control and monitor the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste through inspections, surveillance, and training.
- Issue/exchange oxygen and other medical gases as required.
- Temperature Sensitive Material Program (TSMP).