Location: Room 3J-01
Hours: Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Chief, Inventory Management: 706-787-2744
Customer Service: 706-787-2740
Services and Duties Performed
- Located within the walls of the Logistics Division on the 3rd floor, the Materiel Branch is the home for the Inventory Management Section (IMS).
- The Chief of Inventory Management also serves as the accountable officer for the Installation Medical Supply Activity (IMSA).
- The IMSA provides approximately $32 million dollars in medical supplies annually to approximately three hundred and fifty customers located at Forts Gordon and McPherson Georgia and their surrounding areas as well as Fort Buchanan, Puerto Rico.
- The IMSA also supports the Regional Training Site and all the Reserve and National Guard Components who train on Fort Gordon.
- The inventory accounting system used in the IMS is the Defense Medical LogisticsStandard Support (DMLSS).
- Assisting in the operation of the IMS are a Customer Service Representative, Item Managers, Purchasing Clerks and a Data Entry Clerk.